Monday 15 July 2013

Too hot for writing...

Today the digital voice recorder which I have been SO looking forward to has arrived. And - guess what? It is too hot in my study to work. I can no more begin to read my work into the recorder than fly to the moon. I cannot even think, let alone summon up the energy to work on my book. Suddenly it is 28 degrees and my brain has decided to close down this lovely creative side which it has so recently opened up. All I can do is listlessly to learn all the features of the voice recorder (it's brilliant, by the way) ready to begin when it cools down. The whole idea is to read the book on to the recorder so that I can listen to it and see whether or not it flows, note any errors and generally check whether I am happy with it or not. Never mind, I will do it. Perhaps I will get up early tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment